Landscape Workshop Calendar 2019
- Mornington Peninsula Saturday 6 July
- Pinnacles Phillip Island Saturday 24 August
- Colours of Mungo 4 -7 October – Lake Mungo Workshop
Learn how to create surreal landscape pieces of art
Learn my key tricks to creating award images
Learn how to make your images really POP
Learn how to use Lightroom, Nik Software & Photoshop
I will take you to some of Victoria’s most scenic areas and teach you how to create stunning pieces of fine art imagery.
Because I keep my workshops small, often 1 on 1, you receive my undivided attention. Together I help you out in the field to produce perfect composition with slow shutter speeds to create dream like images.
Private tuition means you receive undivided attention in a real hands on approach. And what’s more I can tailor the package to suit your individual needs.
We generally cover the workshop across two sessions. The first is out in the field and the second editing where the real magic happens.
What will you learn?
Here’s a snippet of what we will cover:
- How to use Neutral Density filters
- How to shoot in low light outside
- How to create perfect composition
- How to use slow shutter speeds
- How to shoot in full manual mode
- How to shoot in the dark
- How to focus in the dark
- How long to expose in the dark
- How to use a cable release
- Post Production workflow
- Tips on using Lightroom, Nik Software & Photoshop
$100 credit to another Melbourne Landscape Photography workshop
Free 30 day phone support
Course Value – Mornington Peninsula $499. Phillip Island $599